A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. There are different types of cookies:
1. First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by the website. A website might also potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
2. Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you close your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted automatically when you close your browser.
The term 'cookies' may also cover other technologies. Cookies are reliable files and they cannot execute program code, transmit virus or be used to collect information about what you otherwise may use your computer for.
When you visit the Website, you will be prompted to either accept or deny cookies. You can also choose to accept only certain cookies. You may always revoke or change your consent at any time with effect for the future.
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
We use the following types of cookies for the purposes described below.
- Essential cookies.
Essential cookies (also called strictly necessary cookies) are used to make the Website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and to access secure areas of the Website. These technologies are required to activate the core functionality of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies are session cookies, that are automatically deleted once you close the Website.
- Functional cookies.
We use functional cookies to ensure that our online store is functioning as intended. These technologies enable us to analyse the use of the Website in order to measure and improve performance. They enable the Website to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves and looks, for example your preferred language or region. These cookies are persistent cookies, i.e. cookies that are not automatically deleted once you close the browser.
- Statistic cookies.
Statistic cookies are used to help website owners to understand how visitors interact with their website by collecting and reporting information anonymously (i.e. no personal data is collected by statistic cookies). Cookies from these providers among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, mouse clicks and movements, anonymized screen recordings etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns. These cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Marketing cookies.
Additionally, we use marketing partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third-party cookies provided by our partners. These technologies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore more valuable for third-party advertisers.
- Adobe Fonts & Typekit (for functionality)
- Certainly (for chatbot functionality)
- Facebook Pixel & Social Plugins (for web statistics, sales optimization and marketing purposes)
- Geo Location (for functionality)
- Google Analytics Read more here (for web statistics)
- Google Ads (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Google AdSense (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Google Fonts (for functionality)
- Google Maps (for functionality)
- Google Optimize (for sales optimization and AB-testing)
- Google Tag Manager (for system stability and performance)
- Hero (for chat functionality)
- Hotjar (for user behaviour)
- Microsoft Ads (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Microsoft Clarity (for user behaviour)
- Prime AI (for functionality)
- PayPal (for functionality)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (for functionality)
- Teads (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
- Voyado (for statistics and marketing)
- Visual Website Optimizer (for functionality and site optimization)
- Zendesk (for user experience improvement)
- Zmags (for functionality and site optimization)
- Essential cookies.
You can always revoke or change your consent at any time with effect for the future. To update your cookie preferences, click here.
In addition, you can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited. Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
With Whom do we share information?
We use Usercentrics GmbH as a recipient of your consent data – consent data means the date and time of the visit on the Website or consent / refusal, as well as device information. Tiger of Sweden transmits personal data (consent data) to Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlingerstr. 7, 80331 Munich, who act as a data processor. The processing of the data is carried out for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations (the obligation to provide evidence of consent). Local storage is used to store the data. The consent data is stored for 3 years. The data is stored in the European Union. For more information about the collected data and contact options, please visit https://usercentrics.com/privacy-policy/.