A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer’s hard drive containing information about which parts of our website you have visited. The term 'cookies' may also cover other technologies. Cookies are reliable files and they cannot execute program code, transmit virus or be used to collect information about what you otherwise may use your computer for.
What cookies do we use?
To collect web statistics, we cooperate with web statistic service providers. Cookies from these providers among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, mouse clicks and movements, anonymized screen recordings etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns.
Additionally, we use partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third part cookies provided by our partners.
- Google Analytics (for web statistics) Read more here
- Google Ads (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Google Optimize (for sales optimization and AB-testing)
- Google Tag Manager (for system stability and performance )
- Microsoft Ads (for sales optimization and marketing)
- Facebook (for web statistics, sales optimization and marketing purposes)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (for functionality)
- Hotjar (for user behavior)
- Crazy Egg (for user behavior)
- Certainly (for chatbot functionality)
- Hero (for chat functionality)
- Zendesk (for user experience improvement)
- Voyado (for statistics and marketing)
- Teads (for sales optimization and marketing)